IHG global headquarters is situated in Denham, Buckinghamshire. It is just a 25 minute train ride from London and close to major motorway networks. The modern purpose designed offices allow us to showcase our 7 brands to corporate employees and visitors. Facilities include, state of the art meeting space, restaurant and café, Gym, exercise studio and marketing suite. Approximately 650 employees based at head office support the Europe as well as global teams.A versatile internal communications executive who can work with the Global Internal Communications Manager to support global communications plans for change programmes and business initiatives affecting IHG’s corporate and frontline hotel colleagues. The role supports a range of business functions with particular focus on Global Operations, Technology and Commercial teams.
Additionally, the role supports a variety of corporate and hotel engagement programmes, including the communication of company strategy, ambition and financial results.
The candidate should have excellent writing and editing skills, creativity, strong interpersonal and organisational skills, and the ability to work flexibly to meet project deadlines. Visual/multimedia skills would be a big plus e.g. video filming and editing, HTML, design.
Your missions :
- Write internal communications plans for projects across the business
- Write and publish content for a variety of channels for our 350,000 colleagues globally
- Manage content on the intranet newsroom
- Support on global internal communications projects
- Support with writing for senior leaders in the business such as announcements and scripts
- Manage the production of collateral and content for news channels working with agencies
- Support on digital/video projects including managing crews & drafting briefs.
- Delivering results communications across the company as a member of the team every quarter
- Manage an electronic global news diary
- Manage global team calls & produce agenda / minutes.
Your profile :
- Evidence of work experience in a communications environment
- Strong written and verbal skills for purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and colleagues
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organisation effectively and respectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Powerpoint, HTML and Excel experience
Key relationships :
- Global Internal Communications Manager
- Global Internal Communications Director
- VP Global Communication
- EVP Global Corporate Affairs
- Regional Communication teams
- Various department contacts, including Global Operations, Global Technology, HR, Corporate Responsibility, Procurement, Finance, Global Operations Planning and Performance etc
Additional information :
- Package : We'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare support and pension scheme. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
- Job: Communication
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!