Stunning resort providing traditional Thai hospitality. Close to AoNang, Phi Phi & James Bond Island. 276 Victorian-style rooms & suites with spectacular views.Skills
Niveau d'études : Bachelor / Licence / Bac +3
At least 2years of working experience in similar position.
- Pays visits to former, existing and potential clients in view of entering contracts with them
- Achieves (a) budgeted revenues on key accounts and (b) conversion of key prospects through the preparation and execution of acting plans.
- Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
- Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary and report the matter to Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Negotiates prices with the clients under the supervision of Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Confirms verbal proposals in writing.
- Ensures that all complaints are reviewed, investigated and follow-up action is initiated and reported to Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Interacts with operation verbally and/or by written document about detail confirmation and ensure the message is delivered accurately to the operation team.
- Update the market situation and business trend sharing to Director of Sales Marketing on monthly basis or in any immediate situation.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!