Sofitel offers contemporary hotels and resorts adapted to today’s more demanding and more versatile consumers who expect and appreciate beauty, quality and excellence. Each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French “art de vivre”.Skills
Level of Education : Bachelor / Licence
Education / Professional experience
- Minimum two to four years work experience as Public Relation/Events Manager.
- Relevant strong experience in event management.
- Experience in hotel or tourism industry is recommended.
Skills / Qualities
- Holding a degree in Communications or Events Management.
- Having Well developed events, communication and negotiation skills.
- Being Strong follow-up/project/event management and organisational skills .
- Having Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, E-Mail, Social Media .
- Being Fluent English and Thai – written and spoken, multi-lingual desirable
For Accor employee, if you are interested in the above positions,
please discuss first with your Manager and consult your Human Resources Department who will give you advices and proceed your request accordingly.
- Being responsible self-starter, capable of handling multi-faceted projects and of working under pressure.
- Having excellent communication, organisation & public relations skills. Be articulate and concise.
- Being a team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Being personable and pleasant to deal with. Discreet, reliable, sensitive and diplomatic. Guest-driven, friendly and approachable.
- Having a positive “can do” attitude and flexible approach – manages with humility
- High degree of integrity. Strong leadership. Nurtures and develops employees, encouraging innovation.
- Being good health, physically fit. Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!