The Park Inn Aberdeen is situated in Aberdeen’s city centre. The hotel has 185 bedrooms, 8 meeting rooms, RBG restaurant and bar and a fitness room.Your tasks :
Your main responsibility as Revenue Office Manager will be to lead the Reservation and M&E team to maximise hotel profitable revenue and guest satisfaction.
This position will report to the General Manager and will work alongside the Regional Development Manager and the Director of Revenue Optimisation.
Your main responsibilities as a Reservation Office Manager:
- Leading, training & and coaching the team to maximise hotel revenue.
- Delivering a proactive sales culture within the office
- PMS data management
- Ensuring active communication between all the hotel operational departments and the Cluster Revenue Office
We are looking for an individual who wants to take the lead in their future career within Hospitality, who has the qualities to encourage and empower themselves and the hotel team to take ownership and to participate in decisions that affect them and the business.
Personal Requirements :
- A positive Yes I Can! attitudue
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of core Revenue Management concepts
- Meeting & Events and/or Reservations supervisory/management experience
- Strong team player & problem solver with the ability to empower the team to make decisions on their own.
- Confident and articulate communicator, skilled in building relationships.
- Commercially aware with knowledge of Aberdeen's hotel market
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills.
- A strong working knowledge of Opera PMS
Prior to commencing employment, applicants must demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!