Our hotel teams have an exciting and challenging task requiring business skills, operational experience and above all the ability to work together as a motivated team as we serve our guests and colleagues. Radisson Blu Portman Hotel is situated in the heart of London, consisting of 272 bedroom and Meeting and Events capacity for 600.The first floor of the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel is dedicated to conference and banquet facilities, with a separate entrance to allow clients instant access to these meeting rooms in London. With 12 conference and banquet suites and a large, elegant ballroom, this business hotel offers event-specific catering menus by the award-winning chefs at Portman Corner Restaurant.
We are looking a dynamic Corporate Sales Manager to maximise the hotel’s revenue and guest satisfaction by developing & hunting for new corporate business as per the hotels budget and pricing strategies. The role is active, proactive, and achieving results. All work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and sales business plan, and Radisson BLU corporate guidelines and service concepts.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
What is the Challenge?
This is a challenging role where you will work directly with our Corporate Clients, negotiating rates and confirming their accommodation.
You will be financially astute and provide excellent customer service with an emphasis on exceeding guest expectations. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Increasing The Rezidor Hotel Group (and its brands) brand awareness within the London Market
- Searching for new accounts and efficient maintaining of the existing portfolio in order to build new source of revenue as outlined by the Director of Sales and ensure all sales opportunities and future leads are followed through to fulfil budgeted targets.
- Manage & develop targeted national accounts
- Work closely with other Rezidor Global Sales Offices in order to guarantee production increase of global accounts at the local market
- Work closely with other team members of GSO in soliciting additional contracted revenue from accounts and actively target new business accounts & opportunities on a continual basis
- Organization and active participation in FAM Trips (Familiarisation Trip) beneficial for the hotels
- Provide activity reports, achieved targets reports, contracted revenue new market information and reports on definite converted revenue on a weekly basis. Efficient maintaining of salesforce.com
- Continuously seeks to endeavor and improve knowledge of own job function
- Fully utilise the information systems in place producing a detailed database of all sales enquiries.
- Actively promote and sell the facilities through client show rounds and familiarisation events
- Utilise guest feedback developing services and procedures that enhance guest satisfaction
- To work closely with the local and national sales team to communicate key messages and strategic offers to target accounts.
You may also participate in trade shows/events and plan sales call trips to client locations that may involve travel within or outside the United Kingdom, dependent on assigned markets.
The candidate should possess the following attributes:-
- Proven previous experience in Sales in the hotel industry, desirably in the Corporate segment
- Possess superior communication skills, both oral and written
- An excellent sense of organization
- Excellent English, both oral and written
- Excellent presentation and strong relationship building skills
- Well organised with good communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong account management skills
- Natural proactive attitude and excellent motivational skills
- Demonstrate your success in setting and achieving budgeted targets
- Yes I Can! attitude
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!