As one of Auckland’s premium 5 star hotel accommodation providers and the most renowned Meetings & Events hotspots, Pullman Auckland hosts 340 rooms, 16 meeting spaces catering for up to 1000 delegates including the magnificent Princes Ballroom and newly opened Exhibition Space – The Gallery.Essential requirements
In order to be successful for this role :
- Personally driven to create an amazing Food & Beverage experience, each and every time.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage Management capacity, including managing multiple outlets.
- Driven to exceed expectations – including guests, shareholders, and employees.
- Excellent at communication, negotiation and influencing through all levels of the business.
- Committed to building a high performing team.
- Flexibility in working hours – at times, hours outside of normal working hours is expected.
As a key member of the hotel management team, you will be responsible for successfully driving all outlets of the Food & Beverage department – Café, Omni Bar, Room Service, Mini Bar, and Meetings & Events Operations.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and driving all Food & Beverage operational areas, ensuring the guest experience is enhanced at every touch point.
- Growing the reputation of Pullman Auckland’s Food & Beverage offerings as a leader in the marketplace.
- Implementing strategies to maximize the revenue throughout all outlets.
- Coordinating each outlet operation, activating positive changes to increase efficiencies where required.
- Actively analyzing and reviewing market trends within the Food & Beverage network, experimenting and executing initiatives to ensure the hotel is well in tune with leading business activities.
- Preparation, management and regular review of financial tools; including Profit & Loss, Budgets, Stock/Cost controls and Forecasting.
- Keeping a hand on leadership approach to ensure high level of service standards are achieved through each area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Pullman Brand – as awarded Top Hotel Brand at the 2013 Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Hotel Awards.
The next 12 months will be an exceptional journey for the brand – specifically for Food & Beverage.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!