Novotel London West has 630 bedrooms, 32 Conference Rooms, 2 bars and restaurants and a fitness centre. Novotel UK has over 31 hotels, spread over key cities throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Novotel Hotels are part of Accor Hospitality, which has over 3,800 hotels in 90 countries. Accor Hospitality is the world leader in economy and midscale hotels.CONTRAT
- Type de contrat Emploi
- Durée du contrat déterminée: Non
- Statut Temps plein
- Date prévisionnelle d'embauche 01/02/15
- Niveau d'études : Autres
- Domaine d'études : Autre
- Expérience professionnelle :3 à 5 ans
- Langues requises : Anglais (Langue d'usage)
CRITÈRES INDISPENSABLES ET SOUHAITÉS
- Non restricted eligibility to work in the UK
- Good English communciation, both spoken and written
- Previous Event Supervison and Team Management experience
- Power Point
The Assistant MICE Operations Manager is responsible for assisting the MICE Operations Manager with the management and organisation of services and facilities offered to customers in the function, meeting and event areas of the hotel.
- To ensure continuity and quality of services and products, reviewing and updating as necessary to maintain our competitive edge.
- To ensure that all MICE client files and records are maintained in accordance with departmental standards.
- To personally supervise all VIP functions.
- Create and innovate new ideas for banqueting themes and presentations.
- To work closely with the appropraite Management to ensure that any engineering, IT or other requirements are met fully and promptly, food quality is acceptable and that any specific requests are fulfilled.
- Report all breakdowns and maintenance requirements to the Maintenance Department and follow up to ensure all work requirements are fulfilled.
- To directly Supervise all MICE staff.
- To ensure that the department staffing levels are suitable to the business needs, by careful planning and controlling of costs so that productivity is maximised
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!