Located between Cha Am and Hua Hin this hotel is within 10-15 minutes drive from Hua Hin Airport. Itl provides 243 rooms with every room offering a balcony with stunning seaview of the Gulf of Thailand.
- State Central
- Country Thaïland
- Job Level : National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role)
- Status : Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date : 01-08-13
Level of Education : Bachelor / Licence
- As a representative of Senior Management, the Duty Manager will be called upon to deal with guest problems and/or complaints. In dealing with these situations, the Duty Manager must ensure that they use tact and diplomacy and remain within the organizational policy in rectifying the situation.
- The Duty Manager is responsible for receiving and escorting all VIP’s and ensuring that they feel comfortable and welcome on arrival to the hotel
- Supervise, control, co-ordinate and plans the daily activities of guest with front office personnel.
- Check daily arrival for VIP/IP/Group and Regular FIT clients.
- Check room status daily as well as VIP/IP and Returning Guest accommodation allocated.
- Working closely with G.S.A.
- Attend/conduct daily meeting or briefing in Front Office Department.
- Greeting/biding farewell VIP/IP and Returning and attend promotional function when required by Management.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!