Legendary service from a legendary hotel People talk about a “legend growing,” and that is exactly what happens every day thanks to the service at the Kempinski Palace Portoroz – with us, legendary is a daily occurrence.SCOPE
- Executive in charge of reaching the targeted goals as defined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Responsible for orienting and following up to materialise the budgeted revenues of respective segments through existing clientele and key prospects.
- This position focuses on hotel’s national and international key accounts / key prospects base.
- Supervise preparations and definition of the Sales & Marketing Plan and manual for the department and participate in setting up the sales & marketing policies, procedures and objectives.
- Determine the corporate/travel trade marketing and sales strategy related to pricing and promoting to meet the objectives outlined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Clearly understand and communicate the Corporate and Regional Strategic Sales Objectives to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Handle budgets for miscellaneous sales activities and promotions.
- Actively involved in the recruitment of all members of the Sales & Marketing Team in conjunction with People Services.
- Identify, retain and develop Talent within the team.
- Ensure that regular and appropriate communication is carried out with the Global Sales Offices that assist the Hotel Sales & Marketing team in achieving their goals.
- Carry out on-boarding for all Sales & Marketing colleagues.
- Follow the sales and marketing results (accounts’ room night productivity, revenue, etc.) and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Maintain and maximize the utilization of all automated sales and reservations systems involved with group business.
- Supervise the existence of an efficient follow-up on all leads to maintain a good relationship and generate group/individual leads for the hotel.
- Maintain permanent files for all corporate, group and travel trade account with strong room/night potential.
- Maintain and improve the efficiency of reservation centers, to ensure that information in reservation system’s database is updated. Coordinate such insertions to be realized correctly with the Reservations Manager.
- Through various tools (e.g. media, social events, gatherings with competition etc.), explore economical data, new developments in certain companies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be of interest and benefit of the hotel and distribute this information to relevant staff.
- Keep close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, theme events etc.). Also explore and compare corporate traffic amongst the competition.
- Propose ideas for promotional materials to be distributed during sales calls, international trade shows and for other promotional activities.
- Supervise (and handle when necessary) the group and individual reservation requests. Follow-up the progress of the booked business.
- Set up the corporate rates for local/international companies / travel trade accounts as well as other commercial accounts.
- Collaborate with all local and overseas customers, make personal calls to accounts and trace potential customers.
- Supervise the existence of an efficient customer database system (SFA), which will be capable of identifying to report sales calls and other sales activities and maintain a vigorous updating exercise in certain periods of time.
- Maintain a fair account distribution amongst the sales employees who will be responsible to manage (visit, handling complaints, update information and follow up) their own account group.
- Cascade all relevant key information to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Update customers with the latest development of the hotel and inform hotel management of all changes in the customer profile.
- Propose and coordinate the promotional activities undertaken by sales department and / or Food & Beverage.
- Supervise the coordination with the other department heads to ensure quality of guest / group satisfaction
- Project and prepare the participation procedure for domestic or international trade shows, fairs, exhibitions, workshops, road-shows, sales blitzes etc. and participate in such professional business related events.
- Supervise the quotations of group and travel agency rates as well as international corporate rates offered for multinational companies (directly or through travel consortia’s). Make sure that the respective Kempinski Global Sales Offices are informed of such quotations.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- minimum 2 years experiance on similar position in hospitality
- negotiation skills
- communication skills
- strong mentor and team leading abilities
- adaptability, flexibility
- initiative and analytical skills
- fluent English - mandatory, German, Italian, Russia - a plus
The Hotel Kempinski Palace Portorož is part of the oldest european luxury Hotel Group Kempinski and re-opened his doors in October 2008. With 164 luxurious Rooms and 17 exclusive Suites devided in two different wings, the Palace Wing and the Rose Wing, 2 High Class Restaurants with innovative cuisine, a unique and historic ballroom, several Bars, 7 state of-the-art Meeting Rooms, a 100 year old park for exclusive launches and weddings and a SPA of 1.500 m² it is the only 5* superior Hotel in Slovenia located at the Adriatic coast.
We invite you to be part of young, dynamic and prospering team in a beautiful and challanging destination.
We offer you the opportunity to work in European's oldest luxury hotel group with big expansion plans and future oppotunities in amazing locations.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!