IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with more than 350,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver Great Hotels Guests Love®. We have a diverse portfolio of differentiated brands that are well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world. Whatever their needs, we have the right hotel brand for both our guests and owners.
- Reconcile and review all daily revenue transactions and ensure that postings are correctly applied to the right revenue and adjustment codes. Verify that any revenue adjustments have been investigated and have management approval with back up to support the adjustment. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
- On a daily basis review all credit card and cash refunds ensuring that all have been investigated and are supported by appropriate backup and have management approval.
- On a daily basis prepare the F&B void report, ensuring all supporting backup is attached.
- Review and reconcile the daily trial balance report to ensure that all revenues including telephone, spa, in-house movies, minibar and parking revenue are correctly recorded and classified in the PMS system and are accurately reported in the General Ledger.
- Review and report daily on the complimentary A&G/S&P checks, rate discrepancy reports, housekeeping discrepancy reports, and out of service room reports. Ensure any anomalies, errors and any missing support is followed up on and communicated to management.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by the management team, ensuring that all reports are prepared in line with CSA (Control Self-Assessment) requirements and submitted on a timely basis.
- Take personal responsibility to resolve problems which arise within the department or externally and if unable to do so immediately, give a deadline for resolution.
- To assist Financial Accountant during Month End accounts process by ensuring preparation and posting journals.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Fluent written & verbal English is essential
- At least one year of experience in an Income Audit role, within a hotel of a similar scope.
- Proficiency in the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Opera PMS system experience would be an advantage
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!