50 years of expertise at the service of the highest figures in the political, economic and artistic world, we are recognised as the Intercontinental of reference in Europe. You wish to develop your career in a luxury environment and be part of a leading global hotel brand... We open the doors to your career by joining us.
- Responsible for key account management on local diplomatic market, ensuring revenue maximisation and increasing fair market share versus competitor set
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts
- Assists ADOS in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly
- Assists ADOS with the preparation of the annual budget by supervising statistics and forecasts of accounts productions
- Shares his experience in his segment / geo market with his working partner.
- Ability to achieve and excel under pressure
- Negotiation and selling skills to ensure maximum revenue profitability
- Leadership skills a plus
- Similar experience in a large hotel environment (preferably 5 stars) – Ideally the venue might be a diplomatic environment
- Must speak local language as preferences (French, English and Arabic a plus).
Job Type: Restaurant - Food Service
Required Education:2 Year Degree
Required Experience:3 to 5 years
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!