IHG InterContinental Hotels Group is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of nine hotel brands, including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN™ Hotels and HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts.Your Mission :
- Work with advertising agencies to advise on brand guidelines & guide them on IHG processes
- Liaise with global teams to ensure agency portal reflects the latest and accurate guidelines
- Become a subject matter expert for merchandising & content loading processes on websites
- Create tags and analytic reports to assess campaigns’ performance
- Support the campaign integration process from start to finish including planning, co-ordinating, representing the Content & Campaign Integration Manager and campaign reporting.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of any issues or bottlenecks in the process
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure all projects remain on schedule
- Prepare campaign decks with assets in situ to be shared with the wider team
- Co-ordinate website updates
- Document maintenance
- Audit websites (IHG branded & competitor)
- Manage the New Hotels web merchandising pages
Your Profile :
- E-Commerce, Marketing or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Work-related experience in eCommerce, Interactive/Digital marketing or Agency side. Experience in the hotel, travel, or retail industry preferred.
- Demonstrated creative abilities and innovative drive accompanied by a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Detail-oriented and organised, with flexible attitude to work under pressure of deadlines and ever-shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management experience in organising, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation.
- Must be a team player, have strong interpersonal skills, and work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Driven to create the absolute best and most effective shopping experience across our websites.
Location : Headquarters Denham UK
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!