We have an exciting opportunity for an Intern to join our Brand Communications team, based at our Global Headquarters in Denham, Buckinghamshire. This role would work with two of our Luxury & Boutique brands: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts and Hotel Indigo® You will be responsible for supporting brand campaign execution across all channels, working with in-market commercial teams to ‘market-tune’ communications as appropriate. We are looking for an individual who is currently on a sandwich course and looking for a placement to form part of their studies. We especially want to hear from individuals who are studying Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a similar subject.Your missions :
- Support in conducting pre/post campaign analyses to monitor campaign performance to agreed targets and sharing learnings with key stakeholders.
- Support day-to-day management of high volume, pan-European, multi-channel brand and communications campaigns.
- Support B2B innovation and development projects within a global matrix environment
- Audit Hotel Marketing Communications to ensure it adheres to brand guidelines
- Coordinate the communications work streams on high profile brand and commercial partnerships
- Support the development of creative and media briefs for internal and agency suppliers ensuring compliance with agreed processes
- Coordinate agency relationships and suppliers to deliver to time and budget briefs and support the day-to-day delivery of communications projects
Your profile :
- Demonstrated a keen interest in Brand Marketing Communications
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Photoshop and InDesing skills (beneficial).
Additional information :
- Job: Internship
- Primary Location: EUROPE_UK&I-England-BKM-Denham
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!