We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Meetings team, based at our Corporate Office in Frankfurt, Germany. You will be responsible for proactively targeting, growing and maximizing revenue and profit opportunities in the Meetings segment and supporting the fulfilment of the leads generated from a defined target base of clients in Germany, Austria and German-speaking Switzerland. This role would suit an individual who has previous account management experience, particularly in the Meetings segment, is fluent in German and English, and looking for that next great opportunity in their career!Your missions :
- Manage and develop relationships with key accounts to maximize Meeting revenue and profit opportunities.
- Develop new business opportunity for IHG from existing and new accounts.
- To support strategic and tactical promotions to maximize revenue in need periods
- Monthly Analysis of figures and action plan to support
- Understanding of Industry trends and updates for IHG. Provide feedback on market trends and customer needs within the assigned segment. Monitoring of competitors activities.
- Represent IHG at Trade Shows and Industry Events as directed
- Responsibility for working within budgetary restraints agreed with line manager.
- Develop close working relationship with all sales departments, GMs and unit sales departments in hotels
- Carry out Educational/Familiarization Requests and trips as appropriate
- Support and Participate in Account Workshops for hotels in order for hotels to have greater understanding of accounts and the DACH Meetings Market
Your profile :
- 1-3 years sales experience in a global, multi brand environment, within the hotel or travel industry.
- Effective and/or persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret research data on consumer preferences and market trends.
- Pro active approach with strong drive for team results
- Competent in using IT to manipulate data
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to travel nationally and internationally to attend fairs, team meetings and trainings
Additional information :
- In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package including hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
- Job: Sales
- Primary Location: EUROPE_Euro-Germany-HE-Frankfurt am Main
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!