Your Mission :
- To drive revenue performance in all revenue streams. Focus on total hotel and profitable revenue.
- To guide and direct all revenue generating departments and their heads/leaders in selecting the optimum revenue opportunities for the hotel.
- To constantly measure hotel revenue performance against strategy and target. To communicate sell strategy to respective departments and ensure implementation.
- To drive development and delivery of effective pricing to all market segments.
- To monitor general competitor activity and pricing. To understand the dynamics of the market and effect on RGI performance. To monitor revenue trends of the market and to undertake revenue driving and maximizing activity.
- To generate daily, weekly, monthly revenue forecasts.
- To lead the overall Business Planning process of the hotel and to ensure the delivery of full plan with close co-operation of General Manager and Executive Team.
- To assist in providing high quality, optimal representation of the hotel in all distribution channels by supervising tactical activities in a timely, accurate & compliant manner.
- To generate incremental revenue by driving and shaping all "up selling" programmes with respective Heads of Department
- To oversee the reservations team in relation to recruitment, development, performance management etc.
- In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including uniform, free meals on duty, pension scheme, fitness club membership, hotel discounts worldwide, access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
Your Profile :
- Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Direct experience of revenue management and operations
- Previous executive level experience in the hotel business in more than one hotel of international standard (medium to large operation; four/five star), multi-site experience essential
- Previous experience in managing teams, particularly reservations
- Advance MS Excel
- Degree in Hotel Management is essential
- Strong presentational and influencing skills
- Effective coaching skills
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent English (verbal & written)
- Experience within the London market is desirable
Location : InterContinental Park Lane, Central-London, UK
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!