Ibis Styles is a brand that colorfully reflects the values of pleasure and modernity for customers looking for an offer that is always diverse, very urban, more design-focused, but still affordable.Skills
Level of Education : Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study : Economy, Finance, Accounting
Professional experiences : 3 years
Languages essential : English, Malay, Mandarin
4 years in hotel accounting or audit with at least one year in similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
Proficient in the use of Sun System and Microsoft Office
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
Good Communication and writing skills
- To supervise daily accounting operations
- To prepare time tables for completing monthly reports and work schedules.
- To be responsible for preparation of the various monthly reports as required by Management
- To perform a financial analysis on the monthly statements and report the results to the Financial Controller.
- To assist the Financial Controller in checking and investigating whether purchase requisitions fall in capital expenditure or expense budgets
- To ensure sub-ledgers and supporting evidence are in order and properly maintained to support the General Ledger
- To safeguard all contracts and agreements and to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!