Ibis London City hotel is a contemporary economy London hotel with ideal location in the heart of the City of London, close to Liverpool Street Station and the Tower of London. The hotel comprises of 348 bedrooms, Fogg's Restaurant & Bar.
- Job Level Emploi
- Fixed-term contract: Non
- Status Temps plein
- Anticipated Start Date 01-01-15
- Salary - Wage depending on experience
- Level of Education : Bachelor / Licence / Bac +3
- Areas of study : Restauration
- Professional experiences : 1 à 2 ans
- Languages essential : Anglais (Langue d'usage)
Overview of duties
- Responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers at the different eating areas.
- Optimise and develop the sales of eating areas.
- Coordinate and supervise the different teams in the department and monitor stock management.
- Participate in the elaboration of the hotel's sales and marketing plan.
- Put together the department's budget.
- Integrate, train and lead the restaurant team.
- Initiate new projects and oversee their implementation and results.
- Ensures guests are well looked after, from their arrival through to their departure
- Enquires whether guests are satisfied throughout the meal
- Offers attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Is attentive to the comments of customers and ensures the follow-up
- Ensures respect of brand commitments
- Conveys the image of the hotel
Professional techniques / Production
- Organises and checks the team's work
- Ensures information is properly passed on to the team (briefings and debriefings with kitchen staff etc.)
- Organizes the implementations according to the forecasts of activity
- Ensures equipment is used correctly
- Takes the global level of activity into account when managing the flow of guests
- Develops the motivation and the support of his/her teams by creating a good working climate
- Participates in the recruitments
- Applies labour legislation
- Integrates, trains and facilitates the development of the skills of his/her employees
- Ensures his/her staff are well presented (clothing, personal hygiene etc.)
- Ensures smooth coordination between the restaurant and the kitchen
Commercial / Sales
- Offers suggestions and advice to guests regarding the different services available
- Increases revenue for the point of sale through additional sales techniques
- Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service
- Analyses customers comments and shares them with his/her team
Management and administration
- Organises work and modifies headcount according to level of activity
- Shares the responsibility for meeting the department's targets with his/her superior, by:
- respecting the procedures and internal audits personally applicable
- ensuring respect of the procedures and internal audits applicable to the team
- increasing sales
- Takes part in inventories and manages stocks under his/her responsibility
- Analyses results and implements corrective actions as necessary
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc.)
- Applies regulations governing the sale of alcoholic beverages
- Applies the ISO 9001 quality certification requirements that impact his/her role
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.) and meets Ibis' ISO 14001 environmental commitments as applicable to the role, if the hotel is involved in the programme.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!