Holiday Inn London - Commercial Road is located in the heart of the East End of London. Ideally located for the main financial centres of the 'City' of London, and Canary Wharf and is close to the Tower of London, HMS Belfast and the many attractions of the Eastside of London. The hotel offers 133 stylish and spacious bedrooms for comfort and satisfaction. The hotel is suitable for both business and leisure guests.
- Actively promote base hotel (and other InterContinental Hotels) in order to generate business with both new and existing clients.
- Convert meetings & event inquiries and leads into bookings (includes weddings, business meetings, meetings) via the phone, in person, by e-mail or letter. Selling conference and events bookings & event managing them
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with promptly, in a friendly manner and in line with IHG standards.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss event, facilities, room lay-out & menus.
- Liaising with other departments about customer requirements.
- To operate with a sales attitude and be aware of sales opportunities within the hotel and the group in order to maximise revenues.
- Use a computer and keyboard to generate correspondence.
- Good knowledge of World, Excel systems.
- Good knowledge of Delphi System preferred
- Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Food
- Safety, Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Proactively pursue all practices in line with Company environmental and energy saving initiatives.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and
- brought to the attention of your line manager.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!