Holiday Inn hotels look for people who are genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful. People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Manages Others:Job
- Type:Executive Management
- Required Education:4 Year Degree
- Required Experience:5 to greater than 15 years
- Required Travel:Not Specified
- Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
- Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
- Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
- Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and achieve required operating results.
- Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment. Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share.
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owner to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position.
- Develop programs that drive improvements in team member engagement and are aligned with the Holiday Inn brand service behaviors.
- Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength. Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance.
- Oversee any salary, disciplinary or staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts.
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community. Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses.
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally-conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!