- Define the overall annual strategy through a good knowledge and understanding of theMarket trends
- Define the annual key sales priorities and the related actions/activities to be conducted,
- Target the appropriate accounts and prospects to deliver the budget,
- Implement and develop the necessary sales actions to increase the key accounts revenue
- Management of a personal portfolio of key & prospect accounts (build account strategy & develop activities to boost revenue)
- Participate to trade fairs & workshops to develop Louvre Hotels brand awareness,
- Participate to local events to strengthen the networking
- Relay all Louvre Hotels Marketing initiatives on the German & Benelux market
- Maintains the Louvre Hotels data base up to date
- Produce a quarterly production report + monthly sales activity report to the Director ofLeisure Sales
- You need to have at least 3 years' experience in Sales, preferably in the hotel industry.
- You need to be an expert of the Leisure market, to manage time efficiently, to set priorities and respect deadlines and manage conflict efficiently.
- As a senior sales person, you are able to quickly understand priorities, focus and adapt actions accordingly, to quickly react to market environment and changes and to propose new solutions to Head Office depending on the market needs and expectations.
The position is home-based in Germany.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!