- The general manager is responsible for the short and long term planning a day-to-day operations.
- He/she recommends the hotel's budget, marketing plans and business plans and manages with approved objectives and plans.
- The general manager is responsible for the direct supervision of the hotel's executive committee and the indirect supervision of all 125 hotel employees.
- The General Manager has ultimate responsibility for the overall satisfaction and achievement of the hotel's goals.
- Act as a true entrepreneur, personifying the values of the brand and its positioning
- Own and manage the relationship with the owner
- Define and implement a strong strategy together with owner, corporate management and team
- Adapt, promote and implement the brand strategy in the hotel
- Develop and apply a differentiating and assertive sales strategy
- Ensure a personalized high level of quality
- Organize, lead, train and coach all the employees to an excellent level of performance
- Define challenging objectives both on a turnover and GOI level
- Focus energy and both own and team's effort on result
- Maximize profitability
- Represent both the brand and the hotel in local networks and organizations.
Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study: Hospitality
Professional experiences: 6 to 10 years
Languages essential: French (Primary tongue) /English (Intermediate)
Optional languages: Dutch (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements:
- Creative, explores and implements strong and daring new ideas
- Is continuously result driven and a true hunter for business
- Has excellent PR skills
- Has a strong sales profile
- Solid experience in upscale hotel management
- Driven by performance and result
- Embraces a multicultural environment
- Excellent communicator, "people focused" both on guest and team
- Thrives in an international context
- Leads by example
- Has the ability to question and reflect on personal performance
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!