HG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with more than 350,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver Great Hotels Guests Love®. We have a diverse portfolio of differentiated brands that are well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world. Whatever their needs, we have the right hotel brand for both our guests and owners.
People are the heroes at Intercontinental Hotels Group® (IHG) and we put our Employer Brand at the heart of our People agenda.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they set us apart from competitors:
- Do the right thing
- Show we care
- Aim higher
- Celebrate difference
These values are how we behave every day and in order to thank our colleagues for living these Winning Ways we promise them Room to be yourself – where we acknowledge the importance of being treated as an individual and being recognised for the great work they do.
- Our ambition is to become a #1 hotel employer for our people and an employer of choice for candidates. Therefore we need to ensure that our special culture is consistently delivered and reinforced in every aspect of our employee and candidate journey.
- To be winning we need to attract the right and the best people, and retain and nurture them by delivering on our promise and providing a best-in-class employee experience. The role of Employer Brand is critical to this.
- This role sits within the Global Human Resources function and is responsible for the development, delivery and management of the IHG Employer Brand across the business.
- Drive the employment brand strategy by ensuring alignment with the recruitment and overall business strategy, objectives, and priorities globally.
- Support regional talent resourcing teams in defining the strategy to sustain their local recruitment needs.
- Assist with developing methods, tools and collateral to support IHG’s portfolio of hotels in the ability to attract and acquire high volume employees, globally.
- Ensure consistency in recruitment marketing communications and ensure all external materials are on brand.
- Develop and implement internal brand engagement initiatives.
- Maintain and keep alive the identity for the Employer Brand internally and externally, including assets and toolkit.
- Defines training needs and develops a training plan to up-skill regional employer brand champions to ensure they are set-up for success in their local markets.
- Works with HR and Talent Resourcing to ensure the Employer Brand activities deliver value to the business.
- Monitors competitors and takes action as appropriate to ensure IHG outperforms its brand competitor set in the Employer Brand arena.
- Stays abreast of new media developments and builds own skill and capability.
- The position requires extensive knowledge and understanding of Employer Brand in addition to a deep passion to drive the agenda forward, you will support regional functions in successful delivery of the Employer Brand on local level.
- You will be someone who stays abreast of the latest external factors and can leverage this knowledge to help our teams in attracting and hiring the best candidates for IHG.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum three - four years in brand marketing, brand management, employer brand or marketing experience acquired in dynamic service /consumer-led organisations. You will also have very strong influencing and networking skills with an ability to manage upwards.
Location and Benefits:
As an IHG employee, you will enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include hotel room discounts (available globally) and healthcare support.
We are based in modern offices with around 650 employees based at our corporate Head Office where have parking available on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A4/M40. Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 20 – 35 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
If you think you have the skills to be successful in this role – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!