At Carlson Rezidor we say: ‘we grow talent, talent grows us’. We are looking to complement our team with a Director Revenue Optimization – Hotel Operations, part of the Nordic Revenue Management Centre, responsible for growing total hotel profitable revenues (e.g. Conference / Meetings & Events and Food & Drinks) via all revenue sources by assisting hotel teams in business analysis, strategic / tactical planning and execution.
Incumbent is a leader who is persuasive & proactive, has strategic perspective & commercial focus and is at ease with frequent travel, training and presentations.
• Assist hotel teams in developing optimal total revenue strategy in order to grow profitability
• Monitor hotel conference pricing, inventory and conversion strategies recommending modifications to improve hotel performance
• Monitor conference related procedures recommending modifications to improve hotel performance
• Understand demand for meeting space and how efficiently that space is being used
• Consider ancillary revenue contribution from food and beverage sales
• Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis
• Facilitate training and support for field related systems (e.g. PMS, Sales & Catering etc.)
• Work closely with the Area Support Office and the hotel operational teams
• Assist hotels in forecasting and budgeting total revenue
• Share best practices within the area amongst hotels
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of what drives total revenue and profitability
• 3-5 years direct experience in Meetings & Events arena
• Desirable to be experienced in the hotel industry as well as Revenue Management
• Experienced in hotel reservation systems including Sales & Catering
• Work permit valid for Sweden or Norway
• Good written and verbal English
• Great communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Desirable to be experienced in forecasting, budgeting
The job is located in our Stockholm City Centre office and travel throughout Scandinavia must be expected.
We offer a permanent full-time position, with a 6 month probationary period.
Want to apply, or have some questions for us?
Area Director Revenue Optimization Daniel Kraft is available on +46 72 853 1605 or daniel.kraft[@]carlsonrezidor.com.
Call us old-fashioned - Daniel look forward to receiving your application including your CV in English to Daniel via email within 30 April 2017.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!