The Director, Group Controlling will be a key member of the Corporate Finance and Control Team, based in Brussels, ensuring supporting the reporting activity of Hotels and Admin entities. He/she will be responsible for the development, analysis and interpretation of statistical, financial and operational data and information to appraise profitability, capital expenditures and performance against comparable periods and to determine compliance with Financial internal (reporting) policies and procedures.
We are looking for someone who will support the Head of Department in providing independent, objective assurance and in consulting activity, identifying opportunities for improvement management control, designed to add value and improving the organization’s operations.
Still intrigued? Of course you are! Here’s the nitty gritty
- Assist in the coordination of the reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities; formulates recommendations on required information and designs necessary tools to support and provide proper guidance and advice to Management.
- Assist in the coordination of the Annual Budget Process and responsible to issue Budget Guidelines in line w. LST’s Strategic plans.
- Assists in the coordination of the Annual Long Range Investment Plan process and responsible to issue related Guidelines in line w. LST’s strategic Capex plan.
- Complete periodic in depth reviews and analysis of the reported statistical, financial and operational data, provide a gap analysis and identifying the opportunities and threats and provide comments on the results (profitability, capital expenditures and performance against comparable periods/ initiatives).
- Provide a critical review of the Group’s Capital Expenditure Plan, ensuring that the reported spend is both complete and also in line with what was agreed to.
- Responsible to evaluate reported Carry- & Brought Forward and instruct the ASO w. required changes.
- Continuously review, formulate recommendations (for updates and improvements) and draft updates as required of the Finance and Control Policies.
What do you bring on the table?
- You have extensive working knowledge and experience of as financial controller or auditor.
- You are able to review reported financial data and provide clear interpretation and recommendations.
- You have experience in using reporting tools and systems and you assure that your reviews of reported information are accurate, complete and done with integrity.
- You understand the importance of keeping the Head of Department promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where required or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- You speak, read and write English fluently as well as a second language.
Show us what you’re made of. Send your CV and any other relevant info.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!