Novotel London ExCeL is a 257 bedroom 4 star hotel opposite to the ExCeL Exhibition Centre, located in the Docklands and near the O2 Arena and Canary Wharf.Tasks:
Novotel London ExCeL is looking for a highly motivated Conference & Events Sales Coordinator.As part of the day-to-day tasks, the perfect candidate will be able to deal with the following tasks:
- Respond to enquiries from agents/clients by phone, fax and email within time limit and in a professional manner.
- Conduct site inspections and requirements meetings with clients promoting the hotel to its best advantage at all times.
- Participate in familiarisation trips as requested.
- Receive feedback from the client during and after Event/Exhibitions via the Client Questionnaire and post event call.
- Resolve any client disputes and complaints in a professional manner and within guidelines issued.
- Feedback all comments to relevant person at the hotel.Attend and participate in all internal meetings.
- Maximise the promotion & contracting of the Novotel London ExCeL & Ibis London ExCeL to all local event organisers and exhibitors - resulting in the generation of accommodation sales.
- Undertake a program of direct sales calls to designated companies affiliated to the Exhibitions and Events Market.
- Research and identify new business opportunities through leads referred both from internal & external sources.
- Prepare and execute mail-shots to exhibitors/ public for all relevant Exhibitions & Events.
- Create and manage a clearly defined client / guest database for each Exhibition/Event.
- Provide the BDM with ongoing market intelligence, detailing all competitor hotel activity and rates offered within the Event/Exhibition segment.
- Undertake regular sales visits to Events/Exhibitions and obtain material i.e Exhibitor Manual/Exhibitor Magazines etc which will assist with future knowledge on each Exhibitor/Event.
Level of Education
- Bachelor: Licence
- Areas of study: Sales
- Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English (Primary tongue)
Essential and optional requirement:
- Target orientated & prepared to exceed expectations
- Analytical approach to account management and revenue generation to ensure targets achieved
- Highly presentable confident speaker & presenter
- Excellent English written & verbal communications skills required
- Must be flexible over working hours and must reside within the territory
- Computer & IT literate - thorough and accurate Excel Power Point Word
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!