We are looking for someone who will support the development and execution of the group’s social media strategy. Alongside your manager, you’ll help driving the awareness of our Radisson Blu brand and build tangible results across all social media channels.
You are a team player, on and offline. You find the who less important than the what or why.
Still intrigued? Of course you are!
Here’s the nitty gritty of what we expect from you in this role
- Create appealing, interesting and valuable content for Radisson Blu brand social media channels. These channels include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Foursquare and Youtube.
- Manage the social content calendar
- Be the moderator of interesting conversations on brand social platforms and write blog stories for and the Radisson Blu Blog.
- Execute the various channel strategies and campaigns
- Monitor and respond to user tweets and comments in general. We’re in a conversation culture.
- Update internal social media communication channels, such as the intranet and a monthly newsletter.
- Continuously manage micro-projects working together with Carlson Rezidor’s 6 EMEA areas, the Americas and APAC colleagues alongside many of our hotel social media ambassadors.
- Have an interest in the data behind social too. Create social media reports using today’s social media analytics tools.
- Understand the big picture. Align and prioritize the implementations of affiliates and meta search initiatives accordingly to serve broader objectives.
What do you bring to the table?
You consider language to be your primary assault weapon. You feel words are made to persuade. You love influencing others. You are an ambassador by default of the things you believe in. You are passionate and enthusiastic about today’s communication landscape and the digital space we live in.
You have relevant experience in a social media related role and understand web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture. You are not necessarily a Photoshop guru, but you make a bad picture look good on Facebook using it. You can publish stories on a WordPress blog, you know what a plug-in does and what the tag stands for. A basic html understanding is an asset!
You are preferably an English native speaker, with strong content creation skills and a passion for online networking. A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or related field would be a plus, but is not mandatory.
Do social media channels hold no secrets for you? And when Facebook changes its algorithm again, it takes you 10 minutes to be in the know? Join us as a social media expert to grow the business together!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!