Best Western International, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a privately held hotel brand made up of more than 4,000* BEST WESTERN hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide.Job Purpose
Our Marketing Programs department is in need of an experienced individual to support the reporting functions by developing and implementing data analysis and trending reports. The Reports Analyst will be responsible for:
Supporting our Frequency Program (Best Western Rewards) functions by producing specific and recurring data analysis and trending reports.
Gathering business requirements at a high level and providing technical support by developing and maintaining user level databases for ad-hoc research projects; preparing advanced level queries and reports.
Maintaining a high level of data integrity by performing periodic auditing and testing of project results. Tracking status of reports including content, adjustments and delivery dates.
Preparing reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics. Analyzing data to assess market variances, marketing initiatives and/or promotional performance. Making, presenting and defending recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience designing, creating and maintaining databases, spreadsheets, and other reporting systems. Minimum 1 year report writing experience.
- Able to understand and work with secondary data sources and match data source to appropriate project need.
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office applications. Advanced knowledge of Access database and Excel. Proficiency in Oracle SQL and COGNOS preferred. Willingness to become proficient in SQL a must.
- Demonstrated reporting skills and ability to work directly with users to determine and meet business needs.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Location Details
- Phoenix, AZ 85016 6201 North 24th Parkway Our Headquarters is centrally located in the Biltmore area.
- Pay and Work Schedule
- Hiring rate for this position is $39,100 to $50,800 per year, depending on experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Please provide salary requirements when applying.
Best Western International, Inc. benefits eligibility begins on the first day of employment and includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off, health savings account, tuition reimbursement, hotel/employee discounts, and much more!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!