- Assist the General Manager in his role of leader, manager, administrator and salesman
- Participate in the hotel's organisation and manage the accommodation and restaurant team in line with the Brand's Human Resources policy, while respecting the guest/customer promise and current regulations
- Be readily available for the teams and hotel guests, and work with the General Manager to ensure a high level of quality for all services
- Replace the General Manager when he is not on site
- May be expected to carry out one or more cross-functional missions for the region or network.
Level of education:Bachelor
Areas of study: Hospitality
Professional experiences:3 to 5 years
Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)
Essential and optional requirements:
- Power Point
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!