The InterContinental Doha is the authentic urban resort and business hotel in Doha, Qatar. They have 256 guestrooms and eight high quality restaurants and bars serving International cuisine, the longest private 500 meter Arabian Gulf Beach in Doha, an impressive grand ballroom that accommodates up to 800 guests, five flexible function rooms.Essential duties and responsibilities:
1. Strong presence in F&B outlets during all meal periods.
2. Supervises the activities of all outlet heads
3. Ensures guest satisfaction and handles guest complaints.
4. Coordinates with the Chief Steward on operating equipment requirements of the outlets.
5. Coordinates with the Executive Chef on emergency requirements.
6. Reviews prices, sources of supply, F&B sales trends, inventories, attend meetings, etc.
7. Ensures quality of food and service comply with established standards by performing random checks on food quality and service standards, including cleanliness, providing directions for improvement if required.
8. Contribute to the increase of Sales by:
- Assisting in developing progressive marketing plans and design of food promotions
- Assisting in developing special programs in order to attract guest
- Ease seasonal sales fluctuations
- Increase market popularity of the Hotel and overall competitiveness of operations
- Obtaining updated information on market demands.
With a family of 9 brands and more than 4,600 hotels in 100 countries, we’ll give you opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career; not forgetting a competitive salary and benefits package with hotel discount worldwide!
You’ll not only join a brand that believes in the importance of superior, understated service and outstanding facilities, but also a team that is passionate about connecting guests to what's special about the destination and sharing that knowledge so guests leave with an authentic and memorable experience. Most importantly, we give you Room to be yourself.
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a five-star hotel environment.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now! Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as Assistant Food and Beverage Manager in a 5* Hotel
- Previous experience in bars, restaurants, lounge and banquet operations
- Strong understanding / experience of Hotel Operations in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level of drive for results; adaptable and flexible with the ability to build relationships.
- Strong planning and organizing skills with great attention to details.
- Excellent guest relations, problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Working knowledge of Micros.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!