IHG global headquarters is situated in Denham, Buckinghamshire. It is just a 25 minute train ride from London and close to major motorway networks. The modern purpose designed offices allow us to showcase our 7 brands to corporate employees and visitors. Facilities include, state of the art meeting space, restaurant and café, Gym, exercise studio and marketing suite. Approximately 650 employees based at head office support the Europe as well as global teams.The role:
The Advertising Operations Manager will proactively manage and analyse delivery and performance of all InterContinental Hotels Group programmatic campaigns and will be expected to provide optimisation and analysis to IHG’s digital team and key internal stakeholders.
Success in this position is measured by campaign performance, 100% delivery of a campaign and constant optimisation of campaigns and pre and post campaign analysis.
- Manage final campaign strategy/setup and campaign launch
- Provide constant optimisation and analysis and reports to internal digital team
- Ensure full delivery of advertising campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and delivery case studies and best practice examples
- Provide 2nd level technical support, troubleshoot, respond to general queries and reported problems in region and to global stakeholders
- Function as the Operations expert to internal stakeholder teams
- Manage the day to day trafficking, pacing and optimization of IHG programmatic ad campaigns
- To provide quality assurance (QA) to any trafficked ad campaigns
- Monitor campaigns data for any data anomalies
We're looking for a highly organised, adaptable and creative individual who will be able to meet campaign objectives and demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships with marketing teams, regional teams, franchisees and hotel owners.
The Advertising Operations Manager will have excellent communications skills as the role requires communicating and providing information to vendors, senior management and Staff. You must have previous online advertising skills, including DSP/RTB/DMP network or Exchange experience.
Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge and skills, use of web browsers are essential to the role and a basic online programming and as-server knowledge is highly preferred.
Location and Benefits:
This role is based in our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire. Easily accessible on the A4/M40, we provide free car parking. Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 20 minutes, or the met or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and a Starbucks coffee shop.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and benefits package which include healthcare support, pension scheme and hotel discounts worldwide, as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people!
Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself!
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!