Action Hotels PLC is one of most respected hospitality owner, developer, and asset manager in the Middle East and Australia. With 12 operating hotels and over 2500 rooms, the company is growing fast towards its objective of 5000 rooms by 2020. We have created a vibrant company culture. The company is focused on exceeding expectations, providing an engaging and supportive work environment, and delivering financial success in opportunities for our employees, company, owners and investors through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic.Action Hotels is searching for a Regional Director of Operations to join our team.
The Regional Director of Operations will oversee the hotels and work with the brand / management to maximize each asset’s full potential in the areas of revenue generation, net operating income, employee engagement, guest satisfaction, capital investment/planning and asset preservation. This position will work closely with the CEO and FD to set high expectations for optimum financial results, property conditions providing verbal & written direction and benchmarks for achieving those results in support of the company’s mission, goals, and objectives daily.
Your missions :
- Oversee a region of hotels, meeting regularly to review issues and opportunities, plan and reviewperformance and establish appropriate controls to achieve success. Present monthly reports on performance.
- Support the execution of the annual budget, and operations plan, emphasizing balanced growth and profitability.
- Ensure financial success of the properties by aggressively pursuing revenue goals, controlling expenses, controlling labor costs, and taking leadership for revenue management and revenue generating opportunities.
- Ensure that hotel revenues are maximized, rate objectives and RevPAR goals are achieved and efficient cash flow is controlled at all properties.
- Maintain close contact and working relationships with strategic partners, property management, and company leaders.
- Ensure that a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved.
- Maturity, strong financial acumen, superior communication and listening skills as well as knowledge of hotel operations are critical.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in different management posts in the hospitality industry preferably on a with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regional capacity or as a multi-unit manager.
- Thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry, have a strong financial background, sound administrative skills, well developed management skills, and have demonstrated ability to effectively lead.
- Solid understanding of cultural, ownership relations and market differences within the Middle East region.
- Fluent written and spoken business English. Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess advanced computational / computer skills.
- Ability to multi task, supervise situations and accomplish goals on a timely basis.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, pension, life and accident insurance. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits.
Please send your application to cihd(@)wanadoo.fr
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!