In the hospitality industry, people matter. That's why here at Choice we're always looking for exceptional people - people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and more complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done - and done well.
The Sr. Program Manager of Digital Acquisition is a new and highly visible position on the Digital Acquisition team. The Sr Program Manager will play a strategic role in the management of our Paid Search program and undertake the development and success of new and innovative centralized digital marketing programs that drive incremental customers to franchisees hotels.
Choice’s Digital Acquisition team is focused on driving new customer acquisition from the largest performance marketing channels to proprietary channels such as .com and app. We are rapidly expanding the Digital Acquisition team to accommodate the growing need to strengthen our core search and affiliate marketing business. The team has the privilege to manage a centralized, 8-figure budget with the most sophisticated tools available to driver higher performance. Joining the Digital Acquisition team means being part of a dynamic and driven team who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. This role was created to strengthen Paid Search best practices while driving development and implementation of new and innovative programs that are designed to activate digital marketing on behalf of the franchisees.
The successful candidate will possess a strong background in search marketing combined with demonstrated experience in project/program management to lead complex and multi-functional initiatives. This role requires a skilled communicator and problem-solver focused on building enterprise-wide scalable solutions. Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders. In this role, the person is expected to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives but also roll up their sleeves where needed to get the job done. The candidate should be comfortable with public speaking as part of the role includes pitching the benefits of the program to key stakeholders.
You will be empowered to influence the strategic direction of our Paid Search program and own the success of emerging program(s) from A – Z that have a fundamental impact on our franchisees ability to drive heads in beds! You will continually make improvements to all aspects of the program, devising strategies and guide/implement the improvement effort in collaboration with agency partnerships.
- Lead paid search strategic development, including bid strategy, creative and landing page optimization efforts
- Lead program management strategy and tactical execution
- Manage agency relationship responsible for supporting activation of Paid Search and emerging innovative programs
- Orchestrate an effective communication and activation plan that stimulates franchisee sign up and participation of program
- Enhance reporting capabilities for both internal and external needs
- Grow marketing opportunities by expanding to new program marketing channels that could benefit franchisees ability to drive customer acquisition
- Balance property and corporate led initiatives to maximize proprietary contribution
- Present and report on progress against goals and milestones to senior leadership
- Analyze and evaluate program performance and liaise with agency to strengthen performance and value proposition
Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing or business management required; master’s degree preferred
- Advanced experience in search engine marketing
- Strong analytics experience
- Proven experience in program management and/or strategic project management with aggressive schedules. Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the large, complex projects
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience – ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Strong technical savvy - ability to quickly learn about new tools and software powering complex marketing programs
- In-house digital acquisition experience preferred
- Product marketing a plus
- General professional experience and knowledge of hospitality industry a plus
Must be able to uphold Choice's Values & Performance Principles of accountability, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!