In the hospitality industry, people matter. That's why here at Choice we're always looking for exceptional people - people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and more complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done - and done well. At Choice we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of hospitality - and we offer support, training and a collaborative workplace atmosphere that makes us a great place to bring together people, brands, and technology that enable success.
Who are we looking for? Maybe it's you.
The role Regional Revenue Manager, Revenue Management will report to the Senior Manager Revenue Management and will be responsible for leading and coaching a high-performance team driving property-level performance at individual Choice properties. The Regional Revenue Manager will facilitate practices that result in increased market share and the achievement of top line budget for a portfolio of hotels by ensuring continuous performance improvement through performance measurement & analysis, establishing performance standards and evaluating and implementing best practices.
What you will do…
- Interview & hire high performing Revenue Managers and Senior Revenue Managers
- Drive program performance at both the property level and at the revenue management associate level.
- Establish clear performance expectations and objectives; empower associates to improve their own performance by providing self-measurement and calibration tools
- Set learning and development expectations for revenue managers to build skills and knowledge across the team
- Assist in the evolution of the team from individual contributors to a disciplined team approach
- Provide revenue managers with feedback and coaching on developing skills and improving performance
- Assist in maturing the revenue management program elements, support structure, revenue management reporting and tools needed to support best-in-class revenue management practices and decision-making
- Execute on an ongoing cycle of hotel and portfolio performance reviews; implement portfolio growth and retention strategies; attract, retain and engage high value and strategic hotels
Skills you have…
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. MBA preferred (or work towards one) or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum 4 years hotel experience as a Revenue Manager, or Business or Consulting experience focused on revenue analytics
- Comprehensive knowledge of pricing and revenue management systems, practices and emerging technologies preferred
- Experience with franchising businesses and/or hotel Management Company across multiple brands a strong plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong leadership skills, able to direct and motivate direct and non-direct reports and develop a high-performing organization
- Strategic planning skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of micro and macro economics
- Excellent communication, including demonstrated ability to report project analyses and conclusions in written reports and oral presentations.
- Organizational agility and demonstrated success in implementing complex, cross-functional initiatives through direct and indirect influence, ideally in a decentralized business environment required.
- Ability to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect required.
Must be able to uphold Choice's Values & Performance Principles of accountability, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!