The role Regional Revenue Manager, Revenue Management will report to the Senior Manager Revenue Management and will be responsible for leading and coaching a high-performance team driving property-level performance at individual Choice properties. The Regional Revenue Manager will facilitate practices that result in increased market share and the achievement of top line budget for a portfolio of hotels by ensuring continuous performance improvement through performance measurement & analysis, establishing performance standards and evaluating and implementing best practices.
What you will do…
- Interview & hire high performing Revenue Managers and Senior Revenue Managers
- Drive program performance at both the property level and at the revenue management associate level.
- Establish clear performance expectations and objectives; empower associates to improve their own performance by providing self-measurement and calibration tools
- Set learning and development expectations for revenue managers to build skills and knowledge across the team
- Assist in the evolution of the team from individual contributors to a disciplined team approach
- Provide revenue managers with feedback and coaching on developing skills and improving performance
- Assist in maturing the revenue management program elements, support structure, revenue management reporting and tools needed to support best-in-class revenue management practices and decision-making
- Execute on an ongoing cycle of hotel and portfolio performance reviews; implement portfolio growth and retention strategies; attract, retain and engage high value and strategic hotels
Skills you have…
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. MBA preferred (or work towards one) or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum 4 years hotel experience as a Revenue Manager, or Business or Consulting experience focused on revenue analytics
- Comprehensive knowledge of pricing and revenue management systems, practices and emerging technologies preferred
- Experience with franchising businesses and/or hotel Management Company across multiple brands a strong plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong leadership skills, able to direct and motivate direct and non-direct reports and develop a high-performing organization
- Strategic planning skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of micro and macro economics
- Excellent communication, including demonstrated ability to report project analyses and conclusions in written reports and oral presentations.
- Organizational agility and demonstrated success in implementing complex, cross-functional initiatives through direct and indirect influence, ideally in a decentralized business environment required.
- Ability to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect required.
Must be able to uphold Choice's Values & Performance Principles of accountability, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!