In the hospitality industry, people matter. That's why here at Choice Hotels we're always looking for exceptional people - people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done - and done well. At Choice, we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of hospitality - and we offer support, a strong culture, a collaborative workplace and the opportunity to thrive. Choice brings together people, brands, and technology to enable success. Who are we looking for? Maybe it's you.
Choice Hotels is seeking a Manager, Franchise Lifecycle Operations to join our team. This role plays a crucial part in the future of Choice Hotels International as we look to enhance technology and unlock the potential of data to drive results. As a key lead on the product ownership team, this person will implement Salesforce as a new CRM tool by leading a cross-functional team and managing business requirements, ensuring deadlines are met while driving accountability. Additional responsibilities included: managing cross-functional analytical projects and engineer lifecycle processes relating to portfolio decisions, owner relations and franchise services; informing strategic decisions through data analysis and visualizations and identify key areas of opportunity for implementation; studying operational processes to optimize and ensure that system capabilities are aligned with strategic priorities; utilizing a data-driven approach and visual storytelling to inform strategy and improve understanding of key issues; leading a team consisting of one analytically-focused associate.
What You Will Do...
- CRM Initiative:
- Responsible for product ownership requirements and implementation of Salesforce as a new CRM platform.
- Lead a cross-functional team throughout a key phase of implementation, ensuring research and analysis are conducted in a timely manner.
- Provide analysis regarding business tradeoffs and cost/benefit rationale to support product implementation decisions.
- Interface directly with IT team members, clarifying business requirements.
- Attend meetings as requested, providing guidance to vendor responsible for implementation.
- Assist Sr. Director in key decisions and communication to primary stakeholders. Manage and prioritize ongoing product requirements.
- Ownership Data:
- Oversee the quality of data in existing databases and incoming to ensure business usability requirements and data governance.
- Audit data collection processes to identify issues and take steps to improve accuracy.
- Leverage duplicate identification tool to ensure clean data.
- Drive improvements to the database by collaborating regarding initiatives designed to increase data accuracy.
- Lifecycle Processes:
- Oversee analytical aspects of the Franchise Lifecycle, including the management of long term projects designed to improve company performance, key reporting to senior management and ad hoc data analysis and visualization.
- Partner with and provide data for several groups within the Enterprise Operations & Technology business unit and conduct analysis necessary.
- Lead department analytical capabilities to implement a data-driven approach to operations.
- Work with IT and Business Intelligence resources to enhance tracking and measurement capabilities, and prioritize key areas of opportunity.
- Serve on various committees and task forces regarding the hotel lifecycle. Lead monthly reporting requirements for the Services department.
- Strategic Implementation:
- Support strategic initiatives and conduct business analysis/visualization to communicate opportunities and results to senior management.
- Partner with business intelligence resources to identify and integrate new data sources, as well as gain alignment on data collection initiatives.
- Complete ad hoc analysis and reporting as assigned.
Skills You Have...
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with Tableau and Salesforce highly preferred.
- 5-7 years of prior relevant experience, preferably including experience managing analytical staff.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience in project management, business case development, and cost benefit analysis.
- Experience in development of executive-level briefing, presentations and analysis.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and tasks concurrently.
- Experience in hospitality and/or franchising industries preferred but not required.
- Ability and willingness to uphold the qualities of the Choice corporate values.
- Strong competency skills in the following areas: customer service, organizational skills; analytic and problem solving, innovation and creativity, providing business reason for change, decision-making, programs & project management, listening to others, and creating an inclusive culture.
Must be able to uphold Choice's Values & Performance Principles of accountability, collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!