At Choice we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of hospitality - and we offer support, training and a collaborative workplace atmosphere that makes us a great place to bring together people, brands, and technology that enable success.
- In support of the Choice Hotels Advertising and Marketing Communications efforts the Brand Advertising Manager will manage national multi brand advertising campaigns and promotional advertising campaigns and initiatives. Working with the Director and Specialist, manages the implementation of advertising and marketing campaigns across all segments. Provides a broad range of operational and administrative support to the Director, Advertising & Creative Strategy and assists with implementation of all marketing plans.
- Reports to the Director, Advertising & Creative Strategy. Individual contributor. Interacts regularly with internal stake holders and outside agencies and designers.
What you will do
- Interacts regularly with internal stake holders and outside agencies and vendors to help keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Writing conference reports from internal meetings and following up with agencies to ensure conference reports are provided.
- Ensures the smooth execution of projects with best practices of marketing project management.
- Working to develop strong, collaborative and positive relationships with other department team members, other company employees, and agencies and partners.
- Writing conference reports from internal meetings and following up with agencies to ensure conference reports are provided, and verifying those for accuracy, requesting changes as required.
- Participating in weekly project status meetings with agency and reviewing reports for accuracy.
- Reviewing all estimates and schedules for accuracy and completeness prior to obtaining authorizations and delivering projects within budget and on time.
- Gathering and compiling data for measuring success and ROI of campaigns.
- Helping to develop decks for senior management.
- Represents the brand, as needed, from a consumer marketing perspective at a variety of internal and external venues including, but not limited to, new franchisee orientation meetings, Convention, Fall Regionals and at our Owners Association meetings – CHOC.
Skills you have
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in marketing/communications at an advertising agency, in-house advertising/marketing communications department, or brand management function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, or related field, from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience, is preferred.
- Good understanding and knowledge of integrated marketing communication in both traditional and new media and strong understanding of how to implement projects within an advertising and marketing environment.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demeanor.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to develop and manage successful internal and external relationships.
- Ability to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Ability to model Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!