The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. The group features a portfolio of 457 hotels in operation and under development with 100,500+ rooms in 80 countries. Rezidor operates the core brands Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), along with the Club Carlson loyalty programme for frequent hotel guests. In early 2014 and together with Carlson, Rezidor has launched the new brands Radisson RED (lifestyle select) and Quorvus Collection (luxury). Rezidor has an industry-leading Responsible Business Programme and was awarded one the World's Most Ethical Companies by the US think tank Ethisphere. In November 2006, Rezidor was listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, Sweden. Carlson, a privately held global hospitality and travel company, based in Minneapolis (USA), is the majority shareholder. The corporate support office of The Rezidor Hotel Group is based in Brussels, Belgium. For more information, visit www.rezidor.com.Rezidor’s Internal Communications Director will be responsible for the development and execution of the group’s employee communication strategy. The candidate will work with the company’s Head of PR, Marketing & Brand Communications, with dotted line to Senior VP of Human Resources, to help drive the awareness of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values and Strategy across all internal communication channels, ensuring seamless integration into external communications & PR opportunities. The candidate must be an experienced communicator capable of engaging with senior executives, managers and the company’s 40,000 employees across 80 countries.
Rezidor’s Internal Communications Director should have an analytical mind, with the ability to prioritize communication objectives and deliver a strong corporate purpose. He/she should possess strong project management skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to positively influence change. He/she must feel confident operating in a matrix organisation, working in close collaboration with external and internal stakeholders.
The candidate must be a master story-teller, possess strong creative writing and social media skills and a personality to inspire, engage and involve senior leadership and team members around the world.
Your missions :
- Develop and deliver the group’s internal communications strategy to effectively engage employees and support company business strategy
- Develop messaging and internal presentations for company updates, key initiatives and other business unit announcements, as needed
- Manage the company’s Intranet, social networking blog, group-wide calendar of events, corporate newsletters, integrating all interdepartmental and business unit news
- Create engaging, fun and inspirational content
- Help amplify internal/employee stories to maximize external PR
- Drive engagement from hotels into corporate campaigns and initiatives
- Work with the corporate and area communication executives, HR, IT and other key departments to map company’s internal communication needs in the short-and-long-term
- Create best-in-class internal communication strategy and tools
- Contribute to issue preparedness and management and work with appropriate functions to implement
- Work with internal communications teams, central functions and areas functions to the ensure seamless integration of external and internal communications
Your profile :
- University degree in relevant area (Communications & PR, and/or Organizational Development)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in internal communications and employee engagement
- Experience in the service industry
- Strong understanding of the digital environment as a distribution and marketing and engagement channel
- Proven track record of social media initiatives
- Proficiency in English – excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Analytics and other web-based applications
- Demonstrated organisation skills and planning abilities, detail oriented and deadline-sensitive
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, demonstrating commitment and perseverance, while remaining constructively critical towards established patterns
- Ability to network and communicate effectively with colleagues across different company entities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to align with company/department initiatives
Additional information :
- The Rezidor Hotel Group
- Avenue du Bourget 44, B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
- Position: Manager, Corporate Human Resources
- Application deadline: 30/03/2016
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!