Success doesn’t just happen, it’s planned, are you a natural and passionate organiser? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Park Inn by Radisson, we’re looking for connected people just like you! At the Park Inn by Radisson, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests, because we are a hotel you can rely on! Our Meeting & Events Coordinators love the details, they are positively competitive and ambitious to achieve results by always having a Yes I Can! approach. Tuning in and building relationships with our guests to create vibrant and fun corporate and leisure events is a must!
Key Responsibilities Meeting & Events Coordinator:
• Maximises revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving and responding to Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
• Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
• Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
• Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
Requirements of Meeting & Events Coordinator:
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Previous experience of using Opera Sales & Catering is advantageous
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible.
Want to be responsible for creating a colourful and unique event experience? Then this is the job for you! l
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!