BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel. BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable and friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale and truly sustainable transport network.
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to develop a new business line : Bus.
The Traffic Control Team at BlaBlaCar aims at ensuring real time communication between drivers and customers. It is the control tower of all occurrences on the spot such as : delays, accidents, breakdowns, changes of itinaries…
As Traffic Control Team Leader, your role is to be the referent of the team during you shifts and ensure that all situations are handled properly.
What you will directly contribute to
• Tracking the current traffic situation of the bus service and inform passengers about delays and malfunctions
• Taking on the coordination responsibility of personnel and vehicle deployment in case of any changes
• Interacting on daily basis with diverse operational interlocutors
• Taking measures to avoid any malfunctions, to minimize their effects and quickly implement alternative solutions
• Optimizing operational processes to guarantee the quality of our service
• Being the team referent during your shift
What you will need to be successful
• Excellent proficiency in handling emergencies
• Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
• Demonstrate a strong operational agility and a solution-driven mindset
• A good knowledge of MS Office
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in either Transport management/operations, Customer service, driver/vehicle disposition or Tourism
• Full proficiency in French + English + Italian or German
• Flexible and prepared to work in shifts (24/7)
A few practical details about the role
• Start: As soon as you are ready!
• Location: Paris HQ
• Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
• Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
• The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
• A strong “Fun & Serious” company culture
• An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global memberbase from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
• State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
And some other great perks!
• Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”.
• Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
• Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
• A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
• Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
• Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
• Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply at this mail adress : firstname.lastname@example.org and upload your resume in English (PDF format). Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!