Company Description Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Drives revenue contribution by providing full-service account management. May be assigned to special market segments. Assigned accounts between $250k and $1m potential revenue.
Essential Job Results
- Manages assigned accounts, territory or market segment by targeting sales calls, participating in local sales chapters or trade shows and promoting the brand to customers and members.
- Manages accounts or preferred partners by analyzing needs, creating strategies and measuring client and member responses.
- Prospects business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
- Retains existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems and recommending enhancements to products or services.
- Ensures client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
- Supports team effort by participating in cross-functional projects as needed.
- Meets sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions or key account metrics.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years related experience in sales or the hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- May require intermediate proficiency in a specific application.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
May travel 35% to 40% of the time
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!