Company Description Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Enhances member value by providing pricing, training and consulting support to increase member revenue. Acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning membership. May provide revenue management services directly.
Essential Job Results
Enhances member value by providing pricing, training and consulting support to increase member revenue. Acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning membership on marketing, pricing strategy, yield management, third party website marketing and customer service. Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting and selling revenue enhancing programs, services and policies. Provides management with feedback regarding the members' use of these programs and services. Partners with members to identify and develop marketing opportunities and strategies by completing thorough competitive market analyses for assigned properties. Optimizes member experience by designing, planning, preparing and executing a variety of training seminars, revenue management workshops and live webinars. Ensures a seamless transition into Company reservations system and all booking channels. Assists members in effective use of programs and automated systems and in successfully passing the member certification exam. Supports continued improvement by developing new revenue management techniques. Uses evaluative techniques in to enhance and create training materials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including 3 years hotel department management (Front Office Manager, General Manager, etc.) and 2 years’ experience as a Revenue Manager or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products, database and communications software.
- Certified Hotel Revenue Manager (CHRM) or able to acquire within one year of taking position.
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) preferred.
- Receives tactical direction on duties, service standards and goals.
- Exerts a positive impact on revenue generation.
- May provide mentoring for less experienced staff.
- Uses indirect influence to promote compliance with programs, standards and policies.
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals.
- Basic competition and industry knowledge.
- Well rounded professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably.
- Convinces others to accept new concepts and approaches.
- May negotiate contracts with external vendors.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Assignments include new and transitioning clients with more limited corporate support.
- Makes sound and productive decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- 25% travel required.
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile and proof of insurance.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!