BWH | Hotel Group is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay® Hotel Group. This creates a global network across every chain scale segment, in nearly 100 countries and territories worldwide.
This position will be work-from-home office, and can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
The Local Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing local business for a specified portfolio of properties with a focus on all market segments, including local negotiated corporate transient and crew, as well as corporate and leisure group business.
This position will also create local sales plans through competitive set and SWOT analysis; utilize revenue management tools to ensure property is maximizing revenue opportunities; partner with greater Worldwide Sales team to ensure any global accounts are producing to potential and ensure that brand programs and initiatives are being leveraged locally.
Considered candidates should possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hotel sales. Sales department management experience (Director of Sales, Regional Director of Sales) preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
- Proven ability to exert a positive impact on revenue generation.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Deep comp set and hospitality industry knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!