The Sales Account Development Manager is responsible for driving revenue contribution through business development in assigned special market segments and accounts.
Essential Job Results
- Develops assigned accounts, territory and market segment by targeting sales call and promoting the brand to customers and members.
- Manages accounts and preferred partners by analyzing needs, creating strategies and measuring client and member responses.
- Prospects business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
- Retains existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems and recommending enhancements to products and services.
- Ensures client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
- Supports sales team effort by participating in cross-functional projects as needed.
- Meets sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions and key account metrics.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of the time
- 2 + years related experience in hospitality sales. Business travel/corporate market segment preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience tracking efforts in Salesforce.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
May travel 35% to 40% of the time
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!