Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Supports sales team by generating sales marketing plans, proposals, presentations and promotional materials. Manages projects or programs to help meet sales goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
Essential Job Results
- Supports sales management in the following marketing areas: events planning for sales summits, market research, development and design of sales marketing literature, and sales database systems (Salesforce).
- Meets program and project requirements generating sales marketing plans, proposals and promotions.
- Identifies, develops and implements recommendations and creative strategies to achieve sales goals for assigned products, services and market segments.
- Responds to sales communication needs by coordinating, researching and developing presentations, communications and promotional materials.
- May schedule graphic and creative design and production of sales marketing literature.
- Coordinates promotional efforts with members, clients and the sales team.
- Prepares reports by compiling data, tracking and analyzing business plans and metrics.
- Analyzes data to assess market variances, sales marketing initiative and promotional performance.
- Makes, presents and defends recommendations.
- Maintains quality service by following Company standards.
- Contributes to department’s financial compliance by developing or administering annual budgets and negotiating with outside vendors as needed.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Skilled at pulling data, analyzing and building a proposal
- Minimum 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!