Designed for natural livingNovotel, the AccorHotels group’s mid-scale brand, has nearly 496 hotels and resorts in 58 countries, located at the heart of major international cities, in business areas and tourist destinations. With a homogenous service in all its hotels, Novotel contributes to the well-being of business and leisure travellers: spacious and adaptable rooms, balanced meals 24/7, meeting rooms, caring staff, dedicated children’s areas and fitness rooms. Novotel hotels are also pioneers of sustainable development by participating in the Green globe global certification programme.
• To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in:
- Organizing the filing system of the division
- Submitting MIS report to Accor Bangkok on a monthly basis.
- Issuing Corporate and Travel Agents contract rates and questionnaires as requested.
• To ensure that the stock of stationery items are accounted for and well-maintained.
• To organize the recording system for all in-coming and out-going correspondences.
• To answer and check all incoming communication message by e-mail and fax.
• To assist in the preparation of materials when required e.g. hotel brochures and sales kit and in the dispatch and collection of correspondence in the hotel. To take minutes of the meeting.
• To maintain the standard of cleanliness in the office.
• To handle all incoming calls and take messages and follow up.
• To issue on a monthly basis for further details and status of residential meeting groups to sales persons so that if confirmed correct information to be re-entered, if cancelled such space can be released.
• To update production reports of Corporate and Travel Agents monthly, quarterly and yearly.
• To ensure all complaints are reviewed and investigated by Director of Sales & Marketing and follow-up action is initiated by Sales persons.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!