That position is at the heart of the new Business Intelligence Organization.
To succeed in our transformation & to suit with the new BCD organization, the Senior Data Partner will work closely to the Directors Topline. He / She will design, share & animate a BI backlog fully aligned with the strategy promoted by the BO department & realistic in terms of
resource management. He will define the different sprints & will trigger when a project is starting or stopping, joinly with the Data Project Managers & Functional Data Architect.
Key missions are :
- Create, Animate & Share a Backlog dedicated to H&R Department. He / She is in charge of defining the best “tools” (software, Excel…) to maintain a full visibility of that backlog & put in place the key meetings to help the Director BI to decide. Similar to PMO skills but with a deep focus on the project framing with the business Owner.
- Once a project has been set-up with the right priority, timeline, resource plan, He / She is in charge of triggering its execution by transmitting the project frame & objectives to a Data Project Manager. He / She is also ensuring the follow-up of the project steps.
- Manage the relationship with the external providers, specialized in Analytics. He’s organizing the Steering Committees, follows up the related action plans & he’s operating a complete benchmark jointly with the Data Functional architecture team & the development team.
- Co-animate with the Customer Service & the communication team actions led with and for the H&R users.
Interact mainly with:
- H&R & S&G Topline Teams to define the main actions to steer to improve topline performance visibility,
- Functional Data Architect & Data Project managers to ensure they have all the elements to deliver the Project,
- -The Business Owners, providers & the development Team to define, organize & prioritize in line with the Strategy brought by the Business Owner.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!