Pullman is a part of the group AccorHotels. AccorHotels is the world’s number one and Europe’s leading hotel operator. It has 480,000 rooms in more than 3,700 hotels in around 92 countries. Its extensive brand portfolio provides a comprehensive range of options across the luxury to economy spectrum. With around 180,000 people working for AccorHotels brands around the world, the Group is leveraging the experience and expertise that it has built over the past 45 years to serve its customers and partners.
The position will offer:
• A great opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern hotel
• An annual bonus and a competitive salary and share of the service charge
• Amazing benefits:
o Complimentary meals on duty
o Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
o Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning of them
o Two complimentary weekend stays in the UK & Ireland per year
o Eurostar discounts
o Childcare and Eyecare vouchers
• Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide, brands include Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accorhotels worldwide
• A good rapport with guests
• The ability to work under pressure and work well in a team environment
• Strong communication skills and pro-active approach towards work
• A high level of personal cleanliness and presentation
• Creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for all our guests
• Overseeing the effective running of the Night Audit Reports/Revenue postings
• Liaising with Front Office regarding arrivals, overbooking, groups and matters requiring special attention
• Ensuring hotel security and cleanliness of public areas
• Handling any customer priorities and comments and providing a response as soon as possible while the guest is still in the hotel
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!