We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 190 000 women and men who share something unique. Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, With audacity, With imagination, With passion ACCOR HOTELS - Feel Welcome In more than 3,700 hotels in 92 countries We develop 17 brands in hospitality, from luxury to economy: Sofitel Legend, SO, Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Adagio Premium, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, Adagio access, ibis budget et hotelF1.
Great opportunity to work in AccorHotels Technology team which support all hotels in UK related to the network connectivity, user access, email, change management and great innovation rollout projects i.e. Office 365 and many others. The main tasks are below;
- Support the main infra-structure application issues, troubleshooting, new requests and functionality activation.
- 2nd and 3rd level support for head office, hotels and share infra-structure including active directory, exchange, proxy, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), connectivity, network and security.
- Provide documentation necessary for the day-to- day operations and IT support.
- Liaise with central team in France or / and third party suppliers and other IT departments regarding the open tickets, service level agreements (SLA) and solution for the hotels.
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: IT & Telecommunications
- Professional experiences: 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential: English (Primary tongue)
- Have a confirmed experience or similar role in past position for at least 1-3 years
- Bachelor’s degree within IT specialist, system engineer, computer science, telecom and/or relevant field
- Project management methodology (Prince 2 or ITIL)
- TCP/IP and networking knowledge is mandatory
- Cisco knowledge or certifications and CCNA training and certifications
- Knowledge of MS Exchange and Active Directory
- Good knowledge on the Hotels operations as reservation, check in / out, night audit and food & beverage main functionalities
- Good knowledge of current Microsoft Windows server Operating Systems, Windows and Microsoft applications
- Ability to understand how computers, data networks, database, operating systems etc work together as well as their potential limitations
- Computer networks (LAN, WAN, VPNs, administration, security, etc.), Data Exchange Protocols (ftp, http, etc.), Information systems (databases, MISs, decision support systems) and Systems development tools and environments such as office automation tools etc.
- Ability to prepare and present a PowerPoint presentation and animate meetings (project meetings, supplier meetings, etc.), regularly following up with key stakeholders, etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and passion for the latest innovations in IT.
- The successful applicant must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Anticipated start date: June 2016
Additional information :
Competitive Annual Bonus Scheme:
- 31 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Private Medical Insurance
- Additional employer contributions to your Pension Scheme
- Hotel accommodation and other discounts worldwide in all 94 countries we are in!
- Free stays at AccorHotels within the UK & Ireland
- Friends and Family hotel accommodation discount rate
- Child care vouchers, Cycle to work scheme & Season Ticket loan
- The list goes on…. discounts with Europe car, Emirates, Merlin Entertainment and Eurostar
- Job Level: Job
- Fixed-term contract: No
- Status: Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date: 06-06-2016
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!