Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
The National Sales Manager prospects and sells to individual accounts on behalf of the hotel in accordance with the objectives established in the revenue budget. The Manager will ensure that sales activities, top accounts and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per available room.
- Responsible for driving group business through direct sales efforts, telephone solicitation and prospecting.
- Develop accounts (new and existing) by mapping specific business and buying tendencies. Include group profile for each meeting; maintain organized and professional plan for correspondence and follow up.
- Perform daily telephone solicitations to new and existing accounts/customers in defined geographic region.
- Conduct tours of property to meeting planners and other potential customers while informing of all hotel/resort services available. Entertainment of customers on property, during site inspections, pre-planning trips, and program operation when appropriate.
- Negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
- Actively participate in industry related organizations and local community events to develop and maintain business.
- Attend tradeshows, familiarization trips, and make presentations to potential customers.
- Maintain efficient and detailed notes in Delphi.
- Assist in creating and implementing direct mail campaigns.
- Work closely with conference services and catering through execution of definite program; keep all parties fully informed of all problems or unusual matter so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Achieve quarterly and annual room night and revenue goals
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in the US
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!