We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique. Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences. Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion. ACCOR HOTELS - Feel Welcome In more than 4 100 hotels in 95 countriesKeys tasks:
Want to join our Head Office team? The National Sales Team is now recruiting for a National Account Manager managing a crucial portfolio of corporate accounts in London. We are looking for a person who is passionate, motivated and has an eye for detail, commercially astute who will contribute positively to the organisation as a whole.
A unique role in Hospitality Sales, your product offer ranges from great value budget hotels through to Deluxe International brands, all under one AccorHotels roof!
Managing a portfolio of London based Corporate National Accounts delivering Rooms and Meeting and Event revenue. You will lead the drive to win increased market share from our competitors in key cities for both AccorHotels UK and Globally.
Day to day interactions are broad, from managing high value negotiations at senior Purchasing level, to showcasing our great range of hotels to buyers and bookers.
Internally you will have a high profile; from sharing your strategy with General Manager colleagues to working through detailed analysis with our Revenue Management colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Take the Global lead for Accorhotels on a portfolio of National Account category corporate accounts in the nominated territory.
- Management and development of a designated account portfolio of up to 35 Accounts with revenue value of up to 10M delivering revenue to hotels both UK and outbound.
- Identify secure and develop BI/ BG /MICE revenue segments.
- Master and leverage the full range of AccorHotels corporate into the account portfolio.
- Manage the commercial relationship with Corporate Purchasing / Travel Management lead/owner.
- Build a detailed understanding of revenue opportunities per account per destination including market share / rate / competitive (comp) set.
- Manage annual RFI/ request for proposal (RFP) process and ensure annual rate negotiations fall in line with operational market share and rate increase parameters.
For successful candidates; if you can deliver on the demanding objectives and make a difference to the business, fast tracked career progression into our Key Account Management team and beyond, are certainly achievable.You will be offered a number of great benefits including:
- Competitive Annual Bonus Scheme
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- 31 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Private Medical Insurance
- Additional employer contributions to your Pension Scheme
- Hotel accommodation and other discounts worldwide in all 94 countries we are in!
- Free stays at AccorHotels within the UK & Ireland
- Friends and Family hotel accommodation discount rate
- Child care vouchers, Cycle to work scheme & Season Ticket loan
- The list goes on…. discounts with Europe car, Emirates, Merlin Entertainment and Eurostar
Great talent deserves great benefits and rewards- and AccorHotels is fantastic place for your next career move.
Essential and Optional Requirements:
The person we are looking for?
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role or similar past position.
- Bachelor’s degree within Hospitality or Business and/or relevant field
- Takes ownership of challenges, recommends solutions.
- Self-motivated, High energy levels and Results driven.
- Understands the importance of Stakeholder credibility.
- Highly focused, Team player and Achievement oriented.
- Confident, pride in their ability to deliver results.
- Able to maintain a positive approach over the long term.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ideally from the hotel industry / business travel supply chain.
- Anticipated start date ASAP-ideally
Level of Education : Bachelor / LicenceAreas of study : Hospitality ManagementProfessional experiences : 3 to 5 yearsLanguages essential : English (Primary tongue)
- Fixed-term contract : No
- Status : Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date : 10-10-2016
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!